In my previous post, I talked about FWD Life Philippines‘ KanDuu line of insurance products. This time around, I’m going to talk about what comes with the plan.
Why Buy Insurance?
First off, let’s talk about why you should buy insurance.
No matter how secure you feel – in your home, in the office, or in school – nothing is certain. Anything can happen, like accidents. But things like this cannot be predicted, so how can you prepare and protect yourself and your loved ones? The best thing to do is to get a reliable and efficient insurance plan. This is where FWD’s KanDuu KanGuard insurance comes in. KanGuard gives you and your family three guarantees:
- It keeps your family’s finances secure and safe in case an accident happens and you are unable to support them. (Note: Here in the Philippines, accidents are considered one of the leading causes of deaths.)
- Financial assistance in case of disability.
- Backup financial source, especially for persons with disabilities (PWDs) who do not have regular income.
KanGuard insurance can definitely provide the right kind of protection your family and loved ones need. So, now, let’s move on to the benefits KanGuard offers its policy owners.
What Benefits Does KanGuard Offer?
KanGuard is an accident insurance for individuals from 18 to 50 years old. It is one of the products under the KanDuu line of FWD Philippines. It offers the following benefits:
- Accidental death benefit – In case of accidental death, your family and loved ones will get the benefit amount of Php500,000. This is valid until the age of 55.
- Disability benefit – 100% of the benefit amount is given to the policy owner suffers a disability as a result of a terrorist act. There is an official list of covered disabilities. (Note: A terrorist act is defined as any event that the government officially identifies as terrorism or a terrorist attack. Disabilities mean loss of hearing on both ears, loss of sight on both eyes, permanent and total inability to use hands and feet – both or just one, and 3rd degree burns that cover at least 20% of skin.)
- Surrender benefit – If the policy owner requests for the policy to end before its expiry date, the cash value of the said policy is given.
KanGuard also offers a year’s worth of Assist America global emergency, particularly when you travel for more or less 150km away from your home. Medical attention, including emergency services, will likewise be available 24/7. No matter where you are; no matter what time of day it is, you are guaranteed to get the help and protection you need with KanGuard.
All these ideal insurance products and services are available for a minimal one year fee of only PhP1799. It is not only affordable and practical, it is also a worthy investment. FWD’s KanGuard is the perfect Christmas gift for yourself, your family, and your loved ones.
So, shop now for your KanGuard insurance plan and give your family the protection and future they deserve!
(Photos from FWD official website.)