Pay Bills, Send Money via PayMaya & Messenger, Win Php1000
Christmas is the season of giving and PayMaya has a pretty cool gift for you. And all that you have to do to get it is pay your bills using PayMay and the Facebook Messenger app. Yes, Messenger. That app you regularly use to talk to friends and loved ones online. You can now use it to pay bills – and so much more.
PayMaya and Messenger have teamed up to provide you the convenience of paying bills right in the comfort of your home (or office). No need to rush off to the bank or payment centers where the lines are eternally long. Additionally, you can also send money via PayMaya to anyone who is in your Messenger contacts.
To help you start out, here are the steps for sending money through PayMaya and Messenger. Take note that you have to be in the Messenger app when doing this.
1.Link your PayMaya account.
Open a chatbox with PayMaya > Click Menu > Select “My Money”. If you have an existing PayMaya account, click on “Link an Account”. If you do not have one yet, click on “Create an Account”.
Enter your credentials to link your account, then allow Messenger to access your PayMaya account. You will then receive a chat message confirming the successful linking of your Messenger and PayMaya account.
2. Check your PayMaya balance.
Do this when you want to verify how much you have in your PayMaya account.
Open a chatbox with PayMaya then click “Menu” > Select “My Money” > Select “Check Balance”.
You will then get details of your PayMaya balance via chat. (Note: PayMaya has suggested security measures to ensure the safety of your account details.)
3. You can now send money to anyone in your Messenger contacts!
Before doing the procedure, please take note of the following:
-You can only send money to your Messenger contacts. You don’t have to be Facebook friends, but you must be connected via Messenger.
-Your PayMaya account must be upgraded to send money.
-Your recipient doesn’t need to have an upgraded PayMaya account to receive money, and even if they don’t have a PayMaya account yet. Recipients can create their own PayMaya account via Messenger to claim the money you sent.
-If the amount you sent is not claimed within 7 days, it will be credited back to your account automatically.
- Open a chat with your recipient and press the “+” button found at the lower-leftside of the chatbox.
- Tap on “Payments”.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Enter your Facebook password to validate transaction (and for security purposes).
- You will receive a confirmation message via chat and SMS.
- You have now successfully sent money to a friend or loved one via PayMaya on Messenger!
For a more guided set of instructions (with screenshots), please visit https://stories.paymaya.com/how-to-send-money-via-paymaya-on-messenger/.
You can also learn how to pay bills via PayMaya and Messenger HERE.
Please take note, though, that PayMaya on Messenger is available for Android phones only at the moment. But an iOS version is in the works and is set to be launched soon.
So now that you have an idea of how to send money and pay bills via PayMaya and Messenger, it’s time for you to join a special holiday giveaway. Before anything else, however, please take note that you have to be a PayMaya user to be eligible for the giveaway. If you’re not using PayMaya yet but would love to, simply download the app on your phone and you’ll be good to go!
Anyway, here are the mechanics of the giveaway:
- Like ScribblesCDO and PayMaya on Facebook.
- Share this post on your wall: “Php1000 each for 5 lucky PayMaya users for a very merry Christmas from PayMaya and ScribblesCDO!”
- Don’t forget to include the following hashtags: #PayMayaInMessenger #PayMayaMoNow #SharetheLove #PayMayaScribblesCDO #ScribbleCDO
- Tag five (5) friends on your post and ask them to link their PayMaya accounts to Messenger. Tell your friends that every time they (you included!) will refer a friend to use PayMaya on Messenger, they will get a Php50 referral fee.
- To help me track your post properly, send a screenshot (via private message) of that post to ScribblesCDO.
- Five (5) winners will be chosen, and each one will win Php1000 from PayMaya.
- Winners will be drawn on December 19, just before midnight.
- This contest is open to ALL PayMaya users nationwide.
So if you want to have the merriest Christmas, join this PayMaya and ScribblesCDO giveaway now! No time to waste. Share the love with your friends and ask them to download the PayMaya app ASAP. Enjoy and good luck!
P.S. More details about the referral fee HERE.