- Writing – movies, television, books, poetry, theater arts, yoga, travel, teaching, food, Cagayan de Oro, life, short stories
- Listening to people tell their stories
- Books – James Patterson, Mary Higgins Clark, David Baldacci, Stephen King, Agatha Christie, J.K. Rowling, Robert Galbraith, Budjette Tan (Trese series), K.M. Levis (The Girl Between Two Worlds series)
- TV Shows – Procedurals (Criminal Minds, NCIS franchise, Hawaii Five-0, etc), comedies (TBBT, Friends, etc), Forensic Files, Netflix Originals, and a lot more
- Movies – A lot of them!!!!
- Studio Ghibli
- Formula 1 (Kimi Raikkonen!)
- Jason Mraz
- Journals and Notebooks
- Coloring Books
- Colored Pens/Pencils, Ballpens
- My dog Kara
- My husband Wabin
- My family
- Oro Teatro Bulawanon (The Vagina Monologues 2013-present by VDay CDO)
- Lima: HIV Monologues (HIV and AIDS awareness campaign)
- Local Theater (OTB staged Reyna Elena, my mom’s Palanca-winning stage play)
- CDO Bloggers (Promoting Cagayan de Oro)
MimaiScribbles is like a walk through the green fields of life; there’s a lot about everyday stuff that I love to write about, and some good things about my passions in life -including that of being a Kagay-anon. I also like sharing my unique experiences with beautiful people. Likewise, this is where I share my experiences in traveling, as well as my fun and always satisfying food adventures. From time-to-time, I get to cover important events, too, so I also share such experiences here.
I love meeting people. I love being around friends. And I love sharing my experiences with them. So, if you’re willing to take a ride with me, hop on and join the fun!
If you need to get in touch with me, please send me an email at email@example.com.
God bless, everyone! Live, love, and enjoy life! <3