Finding the perfect holiday gifts for loved ones can be challenging for some people. Well, gift giving doesn’t come with no pressure since we only want to give our loves ones what’s best for them.
If you’re still looking for the ideal presents or rather need some inspiration, Filipina singer-songwriter Moira dela Torre shares her holiday gift ideas that are perfect for all ages and for every special person in your life!
Making it a merrier Christmas season, Home Credit recently launched The Great 0% Interest Festival, so every shopper can check out items from almost 10,000 partner stores nationwide. Customers can choose from more than 50,000 products available through Home Credit that they get at 0% interest until January 31, 2023.
Are you ready? Check out what’s in Moira’s shopping list this holiday season!
Gifts for learning and entertainment
- Now is the time to reward hard-working children and inaanaks the gadgets they deserve. Gifting them the latest devices can help them not only study hard, but also enjoy little play time in between to maintain that school-life balance. Not to mention, in the new normal way of learning, smartphones, laptops and tablets, and accessories such as noise-canceling headphones have proven to optimize students’ educational experience, whether for physical classes and especially in hybrid learning.
- The new NBA season just began last month and this means you may find your dads and brothers with their eyes glued on screens. Investing in a high-quality smart TV at home can be an amazing present for sports fans in the household, as the whole family spends their time at home in the spirit of togetherness during the holidays. To top this off, gifting ate or bunso superb-quality Bluetooth speakers lets everyone party or just chill, anytime and anywhere.
- Top tech brands – to name a few – OPPO, realme, vivo, Samsung, Xiaomi, Acer, Apple, Huawei, and Asus, all offer these gadgets that make the perfect study and play buddy. Not to worry, these brands and other Home Credit’s partner stores nationwide are part of the 0% interest festival for the best deal that you can get this season.
Presents for convenience and healthy living
- Inverter technology has been quite an innovation that parents fancy for household appliances. Choosing inverter items over traditional appliances helps one save on energy and cost at home. This season of giving, gifting parents the latest appliances that would guarantee convenient living at home will surely have them enjoying the holidays and beyond.
- Inverter refrigerators and air-conditioners are top choices for you to consider! As moms love spending time in the kitchen and making snacks for their families, with a cool and cost-efficient refrigerator in place, they can keep their grocery foods in a safe storage to ensure the quality of each item. While you’re at it, why not get an inverter air conditioner for the family so they can enjoy the cool room temperature during family reunions? An air conditioner will definitely be appreciated in a tropical weather country like the Philippines plus it is also environment-friendly and has lower power consumption.
- Another important household appliance is a good quality washing machine. Give your titas a washing machine to help them save time by just simply putting their clothes inside it, turning on the power, and choosing their preferred cycle. It is more ideal than doing their laundry manually; so gifting them with a washing machine is a good way to show how you value their convenience.
- Home workouts saw an increase in demand during the pandemic. Surprise your fitness enthusiast sibling or significant other by gifting them a punching bag, dumbbells, and yoga mat; or go big and fulfill their home gym dream by gifting them with an indoor cycling bike or treadmill. Having these fitness equipment lets them maximize their workouts at home, to keep them fit and healthy.
Get these home appliances and fitness equipment from Home Credit’s retail partners such as SM Appliances, Robinsons Appliances, Abenson, FC Home, Home Along, AllHome, Emcor, and Automatic Centre.
Curated holiday presents for a more personal touch
Looking for a more creative option for holiday gifting? Try creating your very own holiday gift package! For your coworkers who just had a baby, put in some nice items for infants, toys, and clothing in a ribbon-tied box for the complete Christmassy feel.
And for the BFFs, you can collect some new shades of lipstick, tag along some trendy accessories and perfume in a cute tote bag or basket for a well-thought out present.
Through Home Credit’s Shopping Basket, customers can visit its partner stores and shop for these varieties of goodies that they can curate in bundles for PhP3,000 minimum worth of items. Shoppers can get them through a monthly installment plan now with 0% interest.
The spirit of Christmas is livelier now more than ever. Home Credit wishes to celebrate this with you by offering 0% interest for the best gift items of your choice that can make the whole family feel loved and cherished.
Hurry! Click here to download the My Home Credit app and get the best deals and promos this holiday season. Find out more about the latest updates from Home Credit Philippines, visit its official website www.homecredit.ph. You may also follow its official Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok accounts.